Stafford Textiles Limited is a second generation company that has been in business for over 60 years with experience in developing, sourcing and supplying a wide variety of INDUSTRIAL and TECHNICAL TEXTILES for a variety of applications.
It was started by Bob Stafford in 1945. Having its head office in Toronto, Canada, the company is easily accessible to its customers across North America.
Stafford Textiles Limited specializes in customized supply chain solutions for some of the world’s most successful manufacturers and distributors. We innovate and develop new fabrics, source suppliers in key manufacturing regions globally, oversee production and deliver goods at the right place and at the right time.
By maximizing our global network strengths, long term vendor and supply chain relationships, market knowledge and advanced technology, we have the capacity and the flexibility to speedily respond to continuously evolving trends and market demands.
Our financial strength, passion about our mission and our dedicated staff comprise the formula for our continued growth and success.
In today’s challenging environment of trade tariffs and currency fluctuations, Stafford Textiles Limited helps navigate a path forward that can be tailored to your company’s requirements.
Stafford Textiles Limited excels in developing and bringing new fabrics to market and in helping our customers to find appropriate solutions to their fabric challenges. Our areas of expertise include:
- Rubber and Synthetic Rubber coated fabrics including, CSM (Hypalon™), Neoprene, butyl, nitrile and EPDM
- PVC Coated and Laminated fabrics, many of which are available in seamless widths up to 5 meters (197 inches)
- Solution Dyed fabrics.
- PU (knife) coated fabrics
- TPU coated fabrics
- PE fabrics for billboards, posters and signs
- Woven and knitted fabrics including cotton, poly/cotton, polyester, nylon, Kevlar ™
Stafford Textiles Limited brings its fabric forward expertise to its Garment Department and is a quality supplier of Active Wear, Outerwear, and Sleepwear with Duty Free Strategies where it is appropriate. Stafford Textiles Limited offers full package garment programs on an FOB or DDP basis. The Garment Department operates in China, India, Taiwan, Bangladesh and Egypt.
Stafford Textiles supplies performance, anti-microbial, odor neutralizing, and fashion woven, bonded, coated, laminated, and knitted apparel textiles to many international wearable brands. In addition Stafford Textiles produces and supplies industrial fabrics for hospital, recreational, marine, safety supply, hi-visibility, tarpaulins, signs, architectural, and general service applications. These fabrics are coated with either rubber, PVC, acrylic, or polyurethane.
Stafford Textiles is a direct supplier of garments and through the Apparel Division manufactures for world renowned Sportswear brands, several North American retailers and Corporate wear companies. Our fabrics are sourced from some of the world’s largest and most reputable fabric mills in China, India, Indonesia and Taiwan.
The Apparel Division inputs the fabrics at actual fabric mill cost when providing quotes to customers. This eliminates the upcharge from an agent or distributor and thereby provides cost savings. Customers are also free to nominate fabric suppliers of their preference in the production of an apparel item.
- Established in 1945
- North American Head Quarters in Toronto, Canada
- Financially solid
- Global sourcing
- Design & Development
- Garment manufacturing & extensive product range
- Fabric Innovation
- Extensive warehouse facility
- Payment terms offered
- Manufactures apparel in China, Egypt, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh
- Sources fabrics from reputed mills in Taiwan, China, Indonesia and India
- Egypt provides a duty-free advantage to Europe and USA
- Transit time into Europe is only 7 days and 12 days to New York
- Two sailings per week from Egypt
- In-house team of designers experienced in designing several categories i.e. Outerwear, Uniforms/Corporate wear, performance active-wear and sleepwear
- Work using latest software for designing and pattern-marking i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, CAD/CAM, Gerber
- On-going range development
- Quick sample development time
- Designers travel to Europe, Miami, Los Angeles and New York to research trends and styling.
- Work with private color and design service companies as well as regularly attend fabric exhibitions.
- Engage in fit sessions on forms and live models
- Most factories are completely vertical from yarn to garment production
- Highly advanced & sophisticated in-house laboratories to check color and quality
- In-house printing and embroidery facilities using the latest techniques in digital screen printing with lead-free inks.
- Centralized purchase of accessories to ensure consistency and quality
- Factories are accredited by most major European and North American brands and retailers viz M&S, GAP, Tesco’s, ASDA/WalMart, Benetton, Decathlon, Carrefour, VF, Adidas, Nike, Federated, Sears and others – ISO9000, 14001, WRAP, Sedex, BSCI amongst others
- Well trained & skilled labor capable of manufacturing basic garments to complicated lined jackets
- Technically advanced manufacturing units with latest equipment including robotic cutting, laser cutting, seam sealing, flat seam stitching. Least handling using computerized production lines.
- Ability to stock yarn and fabrics on repeat programs, hence reducing lead times
- Flexibility with minimum style and order quantities
- Normal lead times are 90-120 days ex. country for new orders and 60-90 days on repeat programs.
Outerwear: Soft shell jackets & vests, Nylon rainwear jackets, Ski jackets that are water-proof, breathable and seam-sealed, Polyester fleece hoody’s, Polar fleece jackets and vests, 3-in-1 jackets, DWR (durable water repellant) garments.
Active Wear: Tee’s, Polos, Shorts, Pants, Track suits – Performance clothing with anti-microbial, wicking, stain repellant/soil release, UPF, easy care, Play Dry/Dri-Fit, TransDry, CoolMax, heat retention, Hi-Visibility, Odor absorption
Uniforms: Knit and woven Polos, Pants, Shorts, Shirts, Skirts, Aprons, Medical scrubs and Laboratory coats, in cotton or polyester/cotton blends with soil release, ability to withstand Commercial/Industrial Laundry standards and food industry standards.
Sleepwear: Woven and knitted cotton jerseys, interlock, ribs, yarn dyed & printed flannels, modals, rayon/spandex and fleece fabrics made into tees, camis, chemises, boxers, capris, pants, robes.
- Staftex has its own Quality control personnel who audit factories for social compliance, health & safety and technical capabilities
- AQL quality audits
- Continuous monitoring of production at all our factories
- Fit, Size Set, Red Tag & Production samples
- Internal & external fabric and garment testing
- Independent testing done at accredited laboratories, i.e. SGS, ITS & Bureau Veritas